After a few years of exponential growth in France, M2DG launches in the USA, more specifically in Miami. In order to help us, we are looking for a great business developer to become our country manager – MIAMI.
Working hand in hand with CEO, CFO and CCO/CMO, you will intervene within the International development unit to supervise the development of our business model on the US market, and coordinate all means of our development plan.
Working hand in hand with granting organizations (BPI, FACC, Business France…), the Country manager will participate to the implementation of market studies, business plan, the search of outside contractors, and identify local strengths and forces for our business development.
- Implement, structure and coordinate the development of our company on the American market;
- Orchestrate the launch of M2DG in Miami: website, PR, events… ;
- Elaborate strategies for our implantation in Miami, depending on the local market specificities, and establish ourselves as one of the key actors of Flexoffice on the American market;
- Ensure the competitive intelligence;
- Be the main referent between the parent company and its subsidiary;
- Manage all aspects of our expansion in Miami after the launch: marketing, acquisition, media…;
- Collaborate with local companies and build partnership with key local actors (influencers, press, brands…);
- Synthetize monthly, quarterly and annual reports on the progress and development (therefore be familiar with Excel);
- Adapt our business model to the US market in order to be relevant without losing its identity;